Policy for viewing our empty properties is as follows:
Persons not permitted for a physical viewing:
People who are self-isolating or having tested positive for coronavirus will not be permitted to view our properties or attend our offices for signing documents.
The following has been implemented for the safety of our staff and all clients of Jones Estate Agents.
If you do not require a physical viewing of a property, we will, at this time, accept offers on properties for sale and rental applications by clicking here or for commercial properties by clicking here
If you wish to have a physical viewing of one of our properties, you must adhere to the following process to confirm your ability to proceed immediately:
1. The property must not be occupied.
2. You must view all of the information relating to the property including location, text, photographs, videos and 360 images available for the property via our website to confirm it is suitable for you.
3. Properties for sale
- We will need information to confirm your ability to proceed immediately.This will include checking the 'chain' and personal financial information(also required by law).
4. Properties for rent
i) You will be required to complete our application form.
ii) Should the application meet our initial criteria, you will need to pay the holding deposit(refundable before processing of your application should the property not be acceptable following the physical viewing. Once proceessing has begun, this will only be refundable in line with the Tenant Fee Act).
To apply for a rental property, please click here
5. You should wash your hands immediately following your viewing. If this is not possible, you should wash your hands using a suitable hand sanitiser.
Once the above is confirmed, our staff will arrange an appointment for you to visit the property. The following is required. You will not be allowed to view if ANY of the following are not adhered to:
The property will be unlocked, doors will be held open where possible for you to enter whilst our staff remain outside of the property and maintain social distancing.
1. Only persons from your own household can attend and is limited strictly to TWO persons (children/pets are not permitted to enter the property).
2. You must attend at your agreed time. Our staff will not wait if you are delayed.
3. All viewers should be suitably protected by wearing appropriate gloves and a face mask.(These will not be provided).
4. You must avoid touching any surfaces inside the property.
If you have any questions with regards to the above, then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01642 885511.