People who are self-isolating or having tested positive for coronavirus will not be permitted to view our properties or attend our offices for signing documents.
2. You must view all of the information relating to the property including location, text, photographs, videos and 360 images available for the property via our website to confirm it is suitable for you.
3. Properties for sale
- We will need information to confirm your ability to proceed immediately.This will include checking the 'chain' and personal financial information(also required by law).
4. Properties for rent
i) You will be required to complete our rental application form.
ii) Your application will need to meet our initial underwriting criteria including affordability. If you have a guarantor to support your application, you should include their details on this inital application as this cannot be amended later and thus you would need to apply again.
To complete the rental application form, please click here
5. You should wash your hands immediately following your viewing. If this is not possible, you should wash your hands using a suitable hand sanitiser.
2. You must attend at your agreed time. Our staff will not wait if you are delayed.
3. All viewers should be suitably protected by wearing appropriate gloves and a face mask.(These will not be provided).
4. You must avoid touching any surfaces inside the property.